TPE's excellent plasticity provides designers with ample space to let your new product lead the trend, increase the added value of the product, and enhance the market advantage. Due to the popularity of the vast number of consumers, the application of dual materials has formed a major trend in product design in recent years. International brands have no way to use their shell molds in their products, in advanced hand tool grips, toys, steam locomotives. Accessories and electronic products are coated with a layer of comfortable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), which makes the products more contemporary and develops towards high-priced routes. Safe, environmentally friendly and non-polluting (in accordance with REACH, ROHS, FDA, ASTM and EN71 specifications) In recent years, the development of industrial materials, in addition to achieving high-performance refined and specialized products, and to comply with the trend of high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection, Plastic source TPE materials can meet your requirements in this respect. TPE gradually replaces PVC PVC materials that have been imported in Europe in recent years with its non-toxic, low-pollution and recyclable properties, while international brands are also environmentally conscious. Looking up, gradually changing its products from original PVC or traditional rubber products to TPE materials, TPE has entered a stage of rapid development in various industries.
Classification of polymer materials Polymer materials are composed of different molecular monomers in natural or synthetic methods.
TPE Introduction Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE). Also known as Thermoplastic Rubber, referred to as TPR, or commonly known as synthetic rubber. Including a series of different types of elastic plastics, SBS, SEBS, TPU, TPV, TPEE, etc. are widely used in the market...
Processing advantages of TPE
1) Forming can be performed by general plastic processing methods - injection molding, extrusion molding, air blowing molding, compression molding, and the like.
2) The forming cycle is short and no need for vulcanization and vulcanization.
3) Blending with different formulations can change the surface texture and physical properties of the material, and can be formulated according to different applications.
4) Waste scraps of products during processing can be recycled to reduce production costs and are more environmentally friendly.
Comparing TPE with vulcanized rubber Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) has the following properties compared to conventional vulcanized rubber Pros:
1) The production process is relatively simple, the molding cycle is short, and it is more economical
2) Waste and flash can be recycled and environmentally friendly
3) Higher plasticity, more flexible product design. Comparison of TPE and PVC In recent years, TPE has become more and more widely used in toys, from general toy tires to dolls. On the TPE, in addition to the TPE can be used to replace the PVC, the unique performance of the TPE can bring more creative inspiration to the toy design engineer, design a novelty toy...
Double materials application has been welcomed by consumers, the application of dual materials has formed a trend in recent years, the application range is extremely Wide range, from toothbrush handles, comb handles, cleaning handles, tool handles, scissors handles and other daily necessities to flashlight handles, air duct handles, electric iron handles, electric toothbrushes, etc.
The example of the co-molding of the PP series is not difficult in the application of the overmolding. The most important thing is to choose the right material. The PP series of hardness provided by the company can be from 15A to 80A. The higher the value, the higher the surface hardness of the material. Manufacturers generally prefer 45A and 55A TPE, because the hardness of human skin is between 50A and 55A...
General Injection Molding Process
Rheology Material Stability Stability Screw Design Screw Design Main Road Sprues Filling Gate Gate Shrinkage Shrinkage Barrel Temperature Cylinder Temp. Injection Rate Injection Rate Mode Warm Mould Temperature Barrel Cleaning Purging Raw Material Pre-Bake Pre-Heating Coloring Colouling
Common Plastics Defects (Causes and Improvements):
Finished product rupture, flow pattern, black grain, poor surface gloss, bond line, insufficient filling, burrs, ray, Finished product deformation, sprue sticking mold, plastic product sticking mold, plastic products shrinking.